Sunday, May 18, 2014

H2H Update

Kilroy was here, tee hee


Shouldn't pick on my quilt holder, but I just couldn't help it.

This is my number 2 quilt for H2H 2014.  See link on the side bar.

It's quilted and now only needs to have the binding sewn down. I still do that part by hand.  Should get that done sometime today. 

Quilt number 3 needs a back and then I can get it sandwiched ( my least favorite part of quilting) and then quilted. 

 Hopefully I'll have them all finished and ready for photos and a final posting  next week.  Then off in the mail they go.






10 comments:

  1. Boxed squares are so classy and fabric/color just change the look. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this simple pattern. It is very nice. Someone special is going to treasure this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kilroy! Quilt holders are coming out from behind the beautiful quilts. Too often they get so little credit for helping our quilts look so awesome. Great quilt you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty quilt made with happy fabrics...aren't we fortunate to have such wonderful quilt holders?

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very nice quilt - I keep telling myself to make one of these. Someday! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughing at the "Kilroy was here" reference! Beautiful quilt! Nice going to make multiple quilts for donation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gorgeous, Selina!!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous quilt design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.