Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Bunnies and Winners

 
Happy Easter to one and all.
 
Every year since I stopped doing the Easter Egg hunt for my nieces and nephews I make something festive to stick their treat in.
 
This year I made these adorable Bunny pouches from the Sew Can She website.

 
All together I made 9 of them.  7 are in the picture above.

 
This is the assitant in the chair, she was climbing in as I was moving the bunnies out.
She is so Nosey.

 
They really came out well. they are made using 4 charms.

 
These are the 2 not included above. They were given to a friend last week.


 
this is a back shot.  The hardest part for me was the button hole for the ribbon.  I have made button holes before but could not for the life of me remember how when I needed them.  I even pulled out the book and couldn't make sense of the instructions. Oh well.  The bow covers it nicely
 
I have pulled winners for the slipper pattern for the giveaway from by Stitchin Up Hop. Notes went out this morning to Brenda of Lady Bug Dreams,  Pat of Life in the Scrapatch and the Ranchwife.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I think those little bunny bags are just too cute! Congratulations to the winners and thank you for hosting. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny pouches are adorable! I just know the little ones were thrilled... shoot! I'd be thrilled to get one!

    :)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selina
    The bunny bags are absolutely adorable. What a great idea - must remember that for next year
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much -- your bunnies are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.